Christmas is nearly here and I am so excited. This is most definitely the best time of the year, but also a very chaotic time as well. That is why I thought it would be a good Idea to write a nice little post for you guys to help you get threw the holidays!! You can basically see it as a sort of checklist of things everyone should do before the countdown ends.
- First things first get them decorations up! Turn your house into a cosy winter wonderland for the next month! Get yourself a big ass tree (or a small one that’s cute too) and decorate it to your hearts content.
- Get ready to drink a bunch of cosy warm drinks!!! Hot coco, some lovely tea and maybe even a bit of glühwein!
- Do some Christmassy stuff whilst you have the chance! My friends and I went to this cool (expensive) ice bar close by which was a fun experience! And Friday I went to the Christmas market in our town, which was a blast! Next thing on my list is going ice-skating. I cannot wait!!!
- Now the hardest part of Christmas for me is trying to figure out what to get everyone! Trying to get the perfect prezzy is hard, but here a few website that might help you guys out! These are my favourite websites to do some online Christmas shopping on.
- I don’t know about you guys but in our household we go all out for Christmas. So a Christmas playlist is a definite must for us. It’s basically a mix of the classics, a few new song and the classics but mixed up a bit. Here is my playlist that’s always on repeat!
Santa tell me – Ariana Grande
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Bublé
Jingle Bell Rock
All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
If everyday was Christmas – Cruw Beckham
Underneath the tree – Kelly CLarkson
Santa Claus is coming to town – Michael Bublé
God rest ye merry gentlemen – Pentatonix
- Get your Christmas menu on point! You can’t be unprepared!! So here are the links to my favourite recipes that all add up to the perfect Christmas dinner! My diner consists of roast potatoes, some green beans, a roasted chicken, carrots, lots of gravy and some good ass red wine.
These are the recipes I use:
- Next up you need to watch some Christmas movies! Just get yourself completely in the Christmas spirit!! Here are some of my favourites.
The polar express
- The last thing I love to do leading up to Christmas is watching the vlogmas of my favourite you tubers. If you dot know what this is go and check it out! My favourite one to watch is: